Roman blind with pompoms is a charming window decoration which takes care of intimacy in children's rooms.
The roller blind with pompoms stands out from other Roman blinds because it has a decorative tape with small, cream-coloured pompoms on the lower valance. The pompoms look beautiful in children's interiors, giving them a unique, warm character.
Roller blinds for children's room will protect your child from excessive sunlight ensuring a comfortable sleep. The Roman blind for children has a simple height adjustment system and wide mounting possibilities (on the aluminium rail - for mounting on the wall or ceiling, on the window frame - with additional brackets). The self-locking mechanism makes it easy to use and the product itself is convenient to keep clean as it is machine washable.
Window decorations are an important addition to the children's room. The wide range of fabrics available in our shop and the bespoke sewing service allow you to create an individual product, tailored to your child's room and the style in which it is decorated.
- the roller blind of standard dimensions has a string mechanism (cassette mechanism is available in made-to-measure roller blinds),
- The roller blind is one sided. The colour and pattern is on both sides only in case of double sided fabrics,
- when the roller blind is pulled up, decorative folds/overlaps of approx. 15 cm in height are formed,
- all necessary accessories for assembly are included in the set (apart from holders needed for assembly on the window frame),
- dimensions of products made of fabric are subject to tolerance limits of +/- 1 cm in length and +/-0.5 cm in width. The margin of error in dimensions is a result of fabric properties,
- roller blinds wider than 130 cm made of 140 cm wide fabrics will have the sides sewn on, which does not affect the aesthetics.
Decorative product for use by adults only.
Danger of strangulation.
Keep cords and chain loops out of reach of small children.
To prevent the cord from hanging loosely near the window, we recommend installing a special safety handle.
Mount it on the appropriate side of the window at a convenient height.
If you are interested in a made-to-measure roller blind, please enter the dimensions in the window.
Would you like to know more? Please see the "dimensioning and instructions" tab.