- BackWindow decorations
- BackDecorative wall stickers
- BackFurnitures and poufs
- BackBed accessories
- BackRugs and playmats
- BackPictures and decors
The Roman Sammy blind is an extremely practical and at the same time decorative element of interior, which cares for intimacy in children's rooms. The Sammy model has a simple bottom valance that adds charm to the product.
The Roman blind will protect your child from excessive sunlight, thus ensuring a comfortable sleep. It has a simple height adjustment system and a wide range of mounting options (on an aluminium rail - for mounting on the wall or ceiling, on the window frame - using additional brackets). The self-locking mechanism makes it easy to use and the product itself is convenient to keep clean because it is machine washable.
The wide range of fabrics available in our shop and the custom sewing service allow you to create an individual product, tailored to your child's room and the style in which it is decorated.
• the blind of standard dimensions has a string mechanism (the cassette mechanism is available in custom-made roller blinds),
• the blind is one-sided. The colour and pattern appears on both sides only in the case of double-sided fabrics,
• when the roller blind is pulled up, decorative folds / overlaps of about 15cm in height are formed,
• accessories necessary for installation are included in the set (except for handles needed for installation on the window frame),
• dimensions of products made of fabrics are subject to a tolerance of +/- 1cm in length and +/-0.5cm in width. The margin of error in dimensions is a result of the properties of the fabric,
• roller blinds wider than 130 cm from 140 cm wide fabrics will have their sides sewn on, which does not affect the aesthetics.
Decorative product for use by adults only.
Danger of suffocation.
Keep the lines and chain loops out of the reach of small children.
In order to prevent the string from hanging loosely by the window, it is recommended to install a special safety handle.
Fix it on the appropriate side of the window at a convenient height.
Want to know more? Look in the "Dimensioning and instructions" tab.