The Controller of Users' personal data is "Franc- Textil" Sp. z o. o. with headquarter in Żarów, address: ul. Przemysłowa 10, 58-130 Żarów, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 9th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000172975, NIP number: 884-248-62-72, REGON: 891503337, the owner of the Store selling the Goods through it and on the terms set out in the Regulations without the simultaneous presence of the parties, using the telecommunications network, hereinafter referred to as the "Seller".
2. Security and protection of personal data.
The Seller declares that it processes Users' personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter GDPR). In particular, the Seller - taking into account the nature, scope, context and purposes of personal data processing and the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of natural persons with different probability and severity of risk - implements appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing takes place in accordance with the GDPR and to be able to demonstrate it .
3. Scope of data collection.
The Seller collects data of Users, in particular those who place Orders ("Purchaser"), in the manner specified in the Regulations. In order to set up an account with the Store, the User should provide the data necessary to use the Account service, i.e. name, surname, e-mail address and establish a password for the account. The e-mail address provided by the User is also a login to the Store. In order to place an Order, the Purchaser should provide data which will ensure the possibility of its execution and enable contact with the Purchaser, i.e. name and surname, e-mail address, delivery address, as well as phone number.
4. Purpose of data collection.
The User's personal data is processed for the purpose of:
- conclusion and performance of a contract for the provision of electronic services – if the User uses such services,
- conclusion and performance of the sales contract, including for the purpose of considering any complaints,
- in the case of purchase of Goods, personal data are also collected in accounting documentation and thus will be processed for the purpose of keeping the Seller's accounting,
- respond to the inquiry sent via the contact form,
- in the event that the User expresses a desire to receive marketing content regarding the Seller, the User's personal data are also processed for the purpose of sending the User such content,
- consideration of a request regarding personal data.
Providing personal data is voluntary, however it is a condition for concluding a contract for electronic services as well as a sales contract. The consequence of failure to provide personal data for these purposes by the User is lack of possibility to provide services by the Seller and lack of possibility to conclude and perform the sales contract. With regard to sending marketing content at the request of the User, providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide such data will result in the inability to send such content. The User's personal data will not be used to make automated decisions, including profiling.
5. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
The legal basis for processing Users' personal data is:
- the necessity to process them in order to conclude and perform a contract for the provision of electronic services – in the event that the User uses such services,
- the necessity to process them in order to conclude and perform the sales contract, including the purpose of considering any complaints,
- in the case of purchase of Goods – necessity to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Seller, consisting in keeping accounting. This obligation results from generally applicable provisions of law, in particular from the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Tax Ordinance, the Accounting Act of 29 September 1994 and the Value Added Tax Act of 11 March 2004,
- the necessity of data processing to achieve the objectives resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Seller, consisting in handling correspondence and answering inquiries,
- in the event that the User expresses a desire to receive marketing content regarding the Seller – the necessity of data processing to achieve the objectives resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Seller, i.e. to implement marketing activities regarding the Seller,
- performance of a legal obligation consisting in the need to consider a notification regarding the protection of personal data.
6. Personal data storage periods
- Personal data processed in order to conclude and perform the contract for the provision of electronic services - are stored for the period of use of these services by the User in accordance with the Regulations. After ceasing to use the services, the User's personal data, such as: name, surname, e-mail address, will be stored until the expiry of civil law claims limitation periods.
- Personal data processed for the purpose of concluding and performing a sales contract, including for the purpose of examining complaints, if any, as well as for the purpose of keeping the Seller's accounts - shall be stored until the expiry of the periods resulting from applicable laws, i.e. until the expiry of the statute of limitations for tax liabilities which may, in appropriate cases, be extended by the statute of limitations for civil law claims.
- Personal data processed in order to respond to an inquiry sent via the contact form - are stored for the period necessary to process the inquiry.
- Personal data processed for the purpose of sending marketing content - from the moment of receiving a request to cease sending marketing content, the data is stored only for the purpose of defending against possible claims related to this sending for the period indicated in the provisions of law concerning the limitation of claims.
- Personal data processed for the purpose of processing a request for personal data - shall be stored until the expiration of the period of limitations for claims concerning the exercise of rights of persons exercised under the provisions on the protection of personal data.
7. User rights
The User has the right to decide to what extent their personal data will be used. In particular, the User may at any time withdraw consent to send them marketing content about the Seller. Withdrawal of this consent does not affect the legality of the dispatch of this content, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Consent can be withdrawn from the User's account in the MY ACCOUNT menu of the YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS section, as well as by clicking on the appropriate link contained in the marketing messages sent. Moreover, the User has the right to:
- request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to data portability,
- in the event that the user's personal data are processed in order to pursue the legitimate interests of the Seller (including in a situation where the User expresses a desire to receive marketing content regarding the Seller) – the right to object at any time to the processing of the User's personal data,
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, if on its basis the processing of the User's personal data takes place; withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of this consent before its withdrawal,
- lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, whose registered office is located in Warsaw at ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
8. Cookie mechanism
The store uses small files, called cookies. They are saved by the server on the computer of the person visiting the Store's website. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain from which it originated, its "validity period," and an individual, random number that identifies the cookie. The cookie mechanism is completely safe for computers, in particular viruses cannot get into Users' computers this way. Nevertheless, the User may limit or disable the access of cookies to their computer. If the User uses this option, the User will generally be able to navigate the Store, but this may result in a limited ability to use certain features. The Controller may process the data contained in cookies when visitors use the Store's website in order to:
- identify the User as logged in to the Store and inform them that they are logged in;
- remember the Goods added to the basket in order to place the Order;
- remember data from completed forms used for the Order or login data to the Store;
- adjust the content of the Store's website to the individual preferences and real needs of the Service Recipient (e.g. regarding colours and font size, page layout);
- provide personalized content and advertising to offer social features and analyse traffic to our site;
- maintain anonymous statistics about how the Store's website is used.
The available web browsers usually allow the storage of cookies on the User's terminal device by default. The User may change the settings for "cookies" at any time. These settings can be modified in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform each time cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the web browser settings. Failure to change the settings in the scope of "cookies" means that they will be placed on the User's end device, and thus the Controller will be able to store information on the User's end device and access this information.
9. IP address
IP address Seller reserves the right to collect IP addresses of visitors to the website of the Store, which can be helpful in diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analysis (e.g. determining from which regions we record the most visits). In addition, they may be useful in administering and improving the Store.
10. Analytical and marketing tools used by us and our trusted partners
The Website uses Google Analytics, which is a web statistics and web analytics tool providing insight into the Website's data traffic, provided by Google. We use this tool to compile statistics in order to adapt the content of our websites to your preferences and to continuously optimize them. You can prevent the installation of cookies by using the appropriate setting on your web browser. You can also prevent Google from collecting data collected by means of cookies and regarding the use of the Website by installing an add-on blocking the embedding of Google Analytics scripts in the search engine available here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. More information on Google Analytics can be found here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. Due to the use of Google Analytics, personal data collected in connection with the use of the website may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. The transfer of personal data in this case is based on the standard contractual clauses concluded by the Controller with the tool provider. We encourage you to read the personal data processing agreement https://business.safety.google/adsprocessorterms/ , including the standard contractual clauses https://business.safety.google/adsprocessorterms/sccs/ that are part of it. Information on how Google uses the data collected when using its partners' websites and applications is available here https://business.safety.google/adsprocessorterms/ , including the standard contractual clauses https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en.
Google Analytics (DoubleClick) advertising functions
It is a tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, including the analysis of collected data. Google AdWords allows us to show our ads to people who have visited the Service in the past. Information on the processing of data by Google in the field of Google AdWords is available here https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en-GB.
Facebook Business Tools - Facebook Pixel
In connection with our use of Facebook Business Tools, we and Facebook act as joint controllers within the meaning of Article 26(1) of the GDPR, based on arrangements between the joint controllers entered into to determine the respective responsibilities for ensuring compliance with the obligations under the GDPR. In accordance with these arrangements, we are responsible for providing you with the following information:
- The use of business tools is the implementation of the legitimate interest of the Controller and our trusted partners (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in conducting marketing activities (behavioral advertising) and measuring the effectiveness of advertising.
- For more information on data processing, please see Facebook's Data Policy (including information that Facebook is a joint controller, information required by Article 13(1)(a) and (b) of the GDPR, information on how Facebook processes data, the legal basis and how data subjects can enforce their rights against Facebook) at the link https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
- Facebook is responsible for ensuring the enforcement of data subjects' rights under Articles 15-20 of the GDPR with respect to personal data stored by Facebook after joint processing. Facebook also acts as our processor, whereby it may transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area. The transfer of personal data in this case is based on the standard contractual clauses https://www.facebook.com/legal/EU_data_transfer_addendum. You can manage your privacy settings from within your Facebook account.
- Facebook Pixel
It is an analytics tool available within Facebook that helps measure the effectiveness of ads based on analysis of your actions on the Store, provided by Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. (4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland), as well as enabling you to be targeted with personalised advertising on Facebook. This tool collects information about the use of the Store, which is then transmitted to Facebook servers. Please note that Facebook may combine it with other information it acquires in connection with your use of Facebook and then use it for its own purposes (including marketing).
11. Access to Third Party Data
Only authorized employees or subcontractors of the Seller and entities providing services to the Seller (i.e., accounting, IT and technical support services, as well as document archiving and destruction), who must have access to the data to perform their duties, have direct access to the personal data collected by the Seller. If you choose the option of registration / logging in through an external service (Facebook), the user provides the external service only information about the use of the Seller's Store. Access to personal data of the Purchasers are also granted to entities delivering the ordered Goods - in the scope necessary for this delivery, as well as entities, with the help of which the Purchaser makes payments for the Goods - in the scope in which the Purchaser provides them with this data. Users' personal data may be made available to entities entitled to receive them under applicable law, and in particular to the competent judicial authorities.
13. Contact us
- e-mail - by sending a message to the following address: [email protected]
- by mail - sending correspondence to the following address: Franc Textil Sp. z o.o., ul. Przemysłowa 10, 58-130 Żarów, Poland