1. Requested items are made to order within six full working days.
2. The Seller’s preferred carrier is UPS and deliveries are usually made within 3 to 4 working days.
3. Where the order tracking service is available, the Seller shall provide the tracking details on the Customer’s request.
4. Parcels need to be signed for upon delivery. A UPS InfoNotice® with parcel collection/delivery rescheduling details is issued if no one is available to collect the parcel on the first delivery attempt. Re-delivery to the customer’s address or collection from the nearest UPS Access Point occurs at UPS’s discretion and remains beyond the Seller’s control.
5. The cost of delivery is £15.90 for the UK and Ireland for orders up to £135.00. For orders over £135.00 the deliver cost is £43.90. For Spain, France, Italy and Portugal is £14.95. Delivery to the Channel Islands is £25 for all orders.
6. All delivery times are estimates only. Delays caused by the carrier and thus beyond the Seller’s control can occasionally happen. Consequently, the Seller cannot guarantee the final date of delivery once the order has been shipped.