The Fibi Roman blind is a subtle window decoration made of transparent veil.
It does not have a bottom valance, so it takes up less space when pulled up and is ideal for low interiors. It is a stylish alternative to traditional curtains or draperies and looks great in modern interiors.
The Roman blind has a simple height adjustment system and a wide range of mounting options (on an aluminium rail - for mounting on the wall or ceiling, on the window frame - using additional brackets).
The self-locking mechanism makes it easy to use and the product itself is convenient to keep clean because it is machine washable.
• the blind of standard dimensions has a string mechanism (the cassette mechanism is available in custom-made roller blinds).
• after pulling up the blind, decorative folds / overlaps of approx. 15cm height are formed.
• the kit includes accessories necessary for installation (apart from the brackets needed for installation on the window frame).
• tunnels are located at the back of the blind,
• roller blinds wider than 130 cm from fabrics with a width of 140 cm, will have sides sewn in, which does not affect the aesthetics,
• dimensions of products made of fabrics are subject to a tolerance of +/- 1 cm in length and +/-0.5 cm in width. The margin of error in dimensions is the result of material properties.
The Fibi Roman blind is available in five standard sizes: 100x180, 120x180, 140x180, 160x180cm and 180x180cm and custom size.
Decorative product for use by adults only.
Danger of suffocation.
Keep the lines and chain loops out of the reach of small children.
In order to prevent the string from hanging loosely by the window, it is recommended to install a special safety handle.
Fix it on the appropriate side of the window at a convenient height.
Want to know more? Look in the "Dimensioning and instructions" tab.